MOTHER'S DAY OUT
Our Mother’s Day Out program offers quality care for children ages one to four up to four days a week.
The program is open to all persons and you need not be a Woodlawn Chapel church member.
ABOUT MOTHER’S DAY OUT AT WOODLAWN CHAPEL…
Our developmentally appropriate program focuses on making sure children have fun so they will progress every day and learn. While at Mother’s Day Out, toddlers and preschoolers enjoy a range of activities, including art, story time and lots of unstructured play. Our six classrooms allow us to group your child with other children their age.
The Director of our program is Beth Robbe. She has been with Woodlawn Chapel Mother’s Day Out program for 13 years. A parent stated, “Beth is very friendly and organized and runs an amazing program. She knows every child and parent by name and welcomes everyone with a smile.”
Our Program offers:
- Loving Christian care with emphasis on socialization and learning
- Choices to fit your schedule – choose a one-day, two-day, three-day or four-day a week program
- Experienced, loving teachers
- Age-appropriate learning
- Un-structured play, books, music, lunch and recess
- Chapel time — fun songs and Christian learning
- Snack and meal time with friends
- Extended play option on Tuesday and Wednesdays
- Convenient location at Clayton & Strecker Roads in Wildwood.
- Enjoy your day while your child enjoys his or her time with friends in a caring Christian-based setting.
- Our quality, experienced staff is dedicated to ensuring your child age one to four has an interactive, stimulating, and educational experience.
- Our brightly colored facility and updated playground provide a healthy, inviting environment. Children feel right at home.
- Woodlawn Chapel is centrally located to shopping, banking and workout facilities so you never need to be far away!