When you visit, you’ll meet a mix of families, adults, singles, youth and children who love God, and are excited to be part of a living, learning, and loving community in Christ!
At Woodlawn Chapel you will find…
- Children’s Sunday school concurrent with worship at 9:30 a.m. (begins with children’s sermon in worship).
- A warm welcome—no matter who you are, or where you’re from.
- Stimulating sermons and an openness to faith’s questions.
- A church rooted in the faith and traditions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
- Multiple generations living, loving and learning together.
- A commitment to our values of spirituality, hospitality, and service/leadership.
- An acclaimed Mother’s Day Out program that offers kids ages one to four friends and fun!